DetailsGet great tasting water at a great price! The 5231JA2006B / LT600P LG refrigerator water filter is a genuine OEM part designed to reduce up to 99% of contaminants, from chlorine to particulates, for up to six months – leaving behind only clean and pure refreshment!
- Serves great tasting water & ice
- Also Known As: 5231JA2006A
- 1135 litre capacity
- Also includes a slime mold inhibitor
- NSF 42 & 53 certified to reduce a broad spectrum of contaminants including heavy metals and microorganisms
The LT600P is comparable with the following part numbers
Replacement for the Following UPC
Fits the Following Model Numbers
Installation and replacement procedure for the LT600P/ 5231JA2006A fridge water filter:
- Place a container under the hole of filter holder. Note: When the filter is being removed, water may drain through the hole.
- Rotate the handle of the old cartridge 1/4 turn counter clockwise.
- Pull out the filter and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- With cartridge handle in the vertical position, push the new filter into the filter cover until it stops.
Note: If you can't turn the filter from side to side, it isn't fully inserted.
- Twist the filter 1/4 turn clockwise. You will hear the snap when it clicks into place.
- Run water through the water dispenser for 5 minutes to purge the system.
- Reset the "Filter Indicator" light by pressing and holding the Light/Filter button for 3 seconds.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the digital panel. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the filter indicator light turns on or reaches 0, or every 6 months, or if your water dispenser or ice maker performance decreases noticeably.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
The LT600P/ 5231JA2006A Cuno 3M water filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
- 97.4% of Chlorine Taste and Odour
- 93.2% of Particulates (Class I)
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odour. As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the LG LT600P/ 5231JA2006A does not remove Fluoride.
Note: The LG LT600P/ 5231JA2006A filter also includes a scale and slime mold inhibitor but this has not been certified by the NSF.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by the water filter device are not necessarily in your water.
- Be the first to review this product