DetailsThe LG LT500P Fridge Filter is the ticket to fabulous water like you've never known. Drinking water really can be a pleasant experience, especially when you save money by not buying bottled water. Adding the LT500P to your basket is a wise choice you can feel good about.
- The LG LT500P fits in a variety of LG fridges with a short round filter typically found in the back, top, right of the fridge compartment
- Designed to deliver superior quality water and ice
- NSF 42 certified to reduce chlorine and sediment
- This is a genuine OEM LG filter
The LT500P is comparable with the following part numbers
Replacement for the Following UPC
Fits the Following Model Numbers
Installation and replacement procedure for the LT500P fridge water filter:
- Turn the old cartridge in counter clockwise direction.
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Remove the red cap from the new filter.
- Align the filter to the directed line on the control box and insert it upward.
- Turn the filter clockwise to lock it into place. Note: Check whether the directed line and the lock indicated line are aligned.
- Run water through the dispenser for 3 minutes to purge the system.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Reset the "change filter" indicator light (if your fridge has one) by pressing and holding the Light/Filterbutton for 3 seconds.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the dispenser. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the filter light comes on, or every 6 months, or if you notice a decrease in flow of water.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
The LT500P Cuno 3M water filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
- 96.40% of Chlorine Taste and Odour
- 96.00% of Particulates (Class III)
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odour. As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the LG 5231JA2002A / LG LT500P does not remove Fluoride.
Note: The filter provides cleaner, fresher water & ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by the water filter device are not necessarily in your water.
- Be the first to review this product