DetailsIf you are weary of drinking water that tastes like the local swimming pool, it's time to discover the joy of filtered water. The Samsung DA29-00003F Fridge Filter will deliver you from foul tastes and odors. Add one to your basket now and anticipate revitalized water and beverages.
- The Samsung Aqua-Pure Plus DA29-00003F Fridge Filter fits Samsung fridges with a short round filter.
- Fits in the same receiver sockets as the former DA29-00003A
- NSF 42 certified to reduce chlorine and sediment
The DA29-00003F is comparable with the following part numbers
Installation and replacement procedure for the DA29-00003F fridge water filter:
- Turn the old cartridge 1/4 turn to the left (counterclockwise).
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Remove the protective white cap from the new filter.
- Push the new filter up into the filter cover until the filter stops.
- Turn the filter 1/4 turn to the right (clockwise) to lock it into place.
You will feel a stop and the locked symbol should now be lined up with the indicator line above.
Do not over tighten.
- Run water through the dispenser for 5 minutes to purge the system.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Reset the "Filter Indicator" light by pressing and holding the Ice Type and the Child Lock (or Moisture Control) buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds (the light should turn green).
- Note: If you hold these buttons for more than 5 seconds, you'll cancel the reset process. If this happens, just release the buttons and start over.
When to change a filter: The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if you notice a decrease in flow of water.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
The DA29-00003F Samsung, Microfilter water filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
- 97.40% of Chlorine Taste and Odour
- 99.90% of Particulates (Class III)
- 99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
- 93.40% of Lead at pH 8.5
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42. The Aqua-Pure Plus DA29-00003F does not remove fluoride.
- Be the first to review this product