DetailsThe Bosch UltraClarity fridge filter will help your water and ice reach its full flavor potential! For six months or more, this genuine OEM filter will help remove potentially harmful contaminants - from chlorine to particulates – leaving behind only pure and clean taste! Add one to your basket today!
- Produces premium quality water & ice
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor along with sediment
- 2800 litre capacity
- NSF 42 & 53 certified to reduce a broad spectrum of contaminants
- Recommended replacement every 6 months
The UltraClarity is comparable with the following part numbers
|RY491200/54||RY491200/55||RY491200/56||SCRNFLTR10/02||9000 077 104|
Installation and replacement procedure for the Bosch Ultraclarity fridge water filter:
Water filter (type one) is located in the base grille of the refrigerator and Water filter (type two) is located in the filter cover inside the refrigerator.
- Turn the old cartridge by 90 - 180 degrees left (the water will shut off automatically).
- Gently pull the old water filter out and discard.
- Remove the handle from the used filter.
- Remove the protective cover from new filter.
- Push the handle onto the new cartridge.
- Push the new filter into the position.
- Turn the filter by 90 - 180 degrees right.
- Run water through the dispenser for 3 minutes to purge the system.
- Reset the "change filter" indicator light, if your fridge has one. Please refer to our FAQs on how to reset the "change filter" indicator light for a particular fridge manufacturer.
When to change a filter: The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light comes on or every 6 months.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
The Bosch Ultraclarity water filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
- 97.50% of Chlorine Taste and Odour
- 99.00% of Particulates (Class I)
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 98.80% of Turbidity
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53. As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the UltraClarity 9000 077104 does not remove Fluoride.
Note: The filter produces fresher water and ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected waters that may contain filterable cysts. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarilly in all user's water.
- Be the first to review this product